Wednesday, June 12, 2013

President Shaw's Challenge

During my Stake President's interview for my mission papers, President Shaw asked me to commit to doing three things:
  1. An hour of scripture study every day (Book of Mormon, PMG, Ensign, Conference Talks, etc.)
  2. Kneeling personal prayers morning and night
  3. Attend the temple every week
As I started doing these three things faithfully I noticed an immediate change in my life.  I am more sensitive to the Spirit and His promptings.  I am learning so much about myself and about the gospel.  I am more patient.  I am happier, and I have come to love the people of Argentina, which is amazing because how do you love a people you've haven't even met yet? I'm not even sure...I just know that it's possible because I really really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment