Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Called to Serve


April 17, 2013 - 8:30PM

Dear Sister Heath,
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  You are assigned to labor in the ARGENTINA COMODORO RIVADAVIA MISSION.  It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.
You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday September 11, 2013.  You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language.

I can't believe this is really happening! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! I'm so thankful for the unique opportunity that I have to serve the Lord and teach the gospel to the wonderful people of Argentina for the next 18 months:)


my family:)

Corbin, Ben, and Elise

Spencer and Trent


No comments:

Post a Comment