Monday, October 20, 2014

400 days!

Hola Familia,

This week was really long and I don't really have much to tell so it'll probably be a short email. I didn't read most of yours either so I'll print them off for later.

This week on Friday we had zone conference with President Rogers. It was really good. He talked about how we can improve our teaching skills. He also told us that an apostle is coming to the mission on november 11th. He's not allowed to tell us who yet...any guesses? After the conference we went to get ice cream with just the hermanas and hermana rogers...we didn't tell president or the elders...anyway...that was good times. Hermana paid for all of us too. She's the best. Oh...and fun fact...she's really into selfies...it's pretty funny.

On saturday we had an asado at the church for mothers day. lots of meat. it was fun. they even rented a blow up jump house for the kids to keep them distracted all day. It was a fun afternoon...we were in the church like all weekend. on sunday we ate leftover asado in chapel with all the missionaries.

oh...and fun fact of last week? on monday night I showered...then the water got cut and i didn't get to shower again until thursday night. it was a long week. I can't believe it's already week five of the transfer. I've been a missionary for more than 400 days now...sometimes it feels like I've been doing it way longer than that...and sometimes I feel like I just started. the mission is weird that way.

Well..that's all I've got. Oh...except that last week Mariela and Agustina got to see Hermana Hundley in Puerto Madryn last week. They spent almost the whole day with her. Hermana Heath is super jealous here in Caleta Olivia.

Have a great week! The church is true! I love you all!

Hermana Heath

No comments:

Post a Comment