Monday, September 15, 2014

I don't know about you...but I'm feeling 22!!

Hola Familia!

¿Como andan? Let's start with the most important part of this email....HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!! Dude...you're OOOOOLD. I can't believe you're already 22...then again I'm 20. Nutso. But really...I hope you have the best birthday yet! I LOVE YOU. But funny story...mom sent me some pictures of your cake (which looked DELICIOUS by the way.) and there's one of you doing the two fingers on each hand? Well...that's really funny because a while back I picked that up and I always do it. I showed the picture to the Elder sitting next to me and he busted up laughing. It's like we're connected, ems. Haha. I loved the pictures:) I'm now craving some chocolate after having seen that cake...I think I'll go buy some right as soon as I finish writing you all!

This week was AWESOME! I love being a missionary. As you all know I hit the year mark on Thursday. I can't believe it. If you were to tell me that it was three months ago that ya'll dropped me off at the MTC I would totally believe it. Anyway...to celebrate my one year a family threw me a surprise party. They made me a cake and everything! We ate pizza and there were balloons. Oh my gosh! It was soo fun. It was at like 8:00PM so we didn't have tons of time but still! :)

Anyway...on Thursday we had a bunch of lessons with member and we found some new investigators and then we had a lesson with Jonatan....he's a golden investigator that the zone leaders contacted in July...we've passed by his house a million times but were never able to go in...anyway on Thursday we finally got in the house and had a lesson. We taught the restoration and invited him to pray about Joseph Smith. He got his answer and started crying as he explained what he felt....we're talking about an 18 year old kid...this is not your average teenager. Anyway...he has a baptismal date for the 11th of October and he came to church with us on Sunday. He's a stud...but I kind of don't think I'll be here for his baptism. I feel like I'm gonna be leaving Caleta Olivia this transfer. I won't know until Saturday though! I can't believe we're already in week 6 of my 9th transfer in the mission. Crazy. Time flies when you're having fun! :)

This week it's been super sunny and I even started getting a tan... unfortunately the lines on my feet (that never fully disappeared) are starting to come back....but I'll take awkward tan lines over the freezing cold any day of the week!

Well family...make sure to give Emily lots of birthday hugs and kisses from Hermana Heath! I love you all and you're always in my thoughts and prayers...I would like you to ask you to please pray for three of my investigators that are progressing toward baptism...Jonatan, Emilia, and Carla! :)

Have an awesome week! I LOVE YOU!
Hermana Heath

No comments:

Post a Comment