Monday, May 12, 2014

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY BUD!!

Heyyyy,

Well...I really really enjoyed talking to everyone yesterday..the problem though now is that I don't have anything to say. This will probably be a short email. Haha.

First off, Matthew...I hope you have the BEST birthday EVER! You are such a stud and I love you sooo much! I hope you have a fantastic week and a super special day! I'll be thinking about ya!!

So...last week I saw an Hermano from Rawson! Domingo Gonzalez. He and his wife are from Rio Grande and have all of their kids and grandkids living here. They're down here for about a month before they leave on a mission...I haven't heard where yet. It was sooo fun to see him, and he was pretty happy to see me too. He lived in my area and we ate lunch with him and his wife on several occasions. Such a great family. It made me soo happy to see him and a little bit trunky for Rawson!

This last week we were a trio while Hermana Carter went to Comodoro. Hermana Salazar spent 3 days with us. It was soo fun. I love her and we get along really well. It was fun. One night we played Uno, that brick game where you have to pull one out and stack it on top, and then we just talked for a while...until like midnight I think. Whoopsies. Haha...President and Hermana Rogers know that all the Hermanas stay up late when we're together...and he says "as long as you still get out of bed at 6:30..." haha...I love him. Since it's only once a month he doesn't care.

I'm out of stories. Maybe I'll tell you about some investigators. Faviana was supposed to get baptized this Saturday, but didn't come to church. She just moved last week to chacra so we couldn't go pick her up in the morning. Pucha. We were really bumbed about that yesterday. Her sister-in-law Analia wants to get baptized as well and would have gotten baptized this Saturday with Favi if she was married. Her husband wants to wait another year...even though they've already been together 10. Crazy Argentines. We also have Fatima who we visit once a week now. She's from Paraguay. She has all the lessons, she's in Alma in her Book of Mormon reading, and was going to church every week before her job got in the way...she wants to get baptized but her husband...errr her partner doesn't want to get married. She's got a four year old son that's sooo cute. His name is Ryan. Then we have Raul. His wife is a Jehovah's Witness. He wants to come to church and get baptized but is scared of causing problems with his wife. Awesome. 

Welll...I've gotta go. Hopefully I'll have something more interesting to write about the next week. Haha. I love you all! Have a fantastic week and keep sharing the gospel and helping to accelerate this amazing work! Don't forget to say your prayers! Until next time...

Chau chau

Hermana Heath

1 comment:

  1. Do you remember your teen birthday parties? More than likely they were simple affairs with cake, ice cream and a bunch of classic games like "pin the tail on the donkey."

    ReplyDelete