Monday, March 2, 2015

Love from above:)

Hola Familia,

Sorrryyy it's a little late for the usual weekly email...but I've got a good excuse! Today as a zone we went to Cabo Vírgenes to see the penguins!! :) It was super fun. We left at 9:00AM and got back to the chapel around 6:00PM. It was a blast and a half...penguins are so cute!

This week was FANTASTIC!! Mario got baptized on Saturday. It was one of the biggest miracles I've seen in my mission. The baptismal service was really nice and the entire branch was there to support him and his family. He was sooo happy. His t-shirt said, "take time to make a change" He told me that he chose to put on that shirt saturday morning because he was gonna take some time to make an important change in his life. Mario has Parkinson's and some other problems from a surgery that went wrong a few years back..but his faith in the Lord is unshakeable. He is an incredible example to me. I love hanging out with him and his family...on Sunday we ate an asado to celebrate! Their family goal is to go to the temple next year to be sealed for time and all eternity. That's really what it's all about, isn't it? I love this gospel!

Well, this is the last email you'll be getting from me in Argentina. That kind of breaks my heart, but I know things are gonna be okay. I have loved every second of my mission. It's been hard...but mom has always taught me that I CAN DO HARD THINGS! Looks like she was right! The mission is one of the hardest things...but definitely one of the best:) I have learned so much...and will never ever be able to stop thanking Heavenly Father for this time he gave me to serve His children in Argentina. I'm not ready to come home, but I know it's time. My mission is coming to an end...but it doesn't have to be a bad thing. My life has been changed forever. I have seen the Lord's hand time and time again, I have seen him work miracles...in me and in other people...I feel confident enough to say that my testimony is unshakeable. I know that this is the only true and living church on the earth today. I know that God lives. He loves us and knows us perfectly. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior. He suffered for each and every one of us. We are never alone. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet. The Book of Mormon is the word of God...I am so thankful to know these things.

Thank you for all the love and support you've given me throughout these 18 months. I've always been able to feel your prayers...and there were days that those prayers made all the difference for me. Thank you! I love you all soo much. I'm sending lots of hugs and kisses from Argentina...I hope they make it to you all before I get home!

I LOVE YOU!!!
Lots of love from the bottom of the world!

Hermana Heath

No comments:

Post a Comment