Monday, March 9, 2015

Heyyyy!

Welp...I know I told ya'll I wasn't gonna get on email today...but...here I am!! Hahaha...I'm in Comodoro. Last night at 9:30PM I left Rio Gallegos....it was awful. Cried like a baby. Today we're in the offices.  I have my final interview at 2:00PM con Presidente...then we have some time to visit around comodoro and we have testimony meeting tonight TWICE...yep that's right. Once with members and other missionaries that are invited...and once with the missionaries no mas. Then we have a good argentine dinner and we were told that we'll go back to the Carter's home at like midnight. Awesome. Tomorrow we're gonna be waking up at about 4:30am to get ready to be at the airport at 7:00AM ish...should be fun.

Anyway...that's my schedule until I get home. We would have been able to go to the temple, but it's CLOSED! That's bad luck...pucha. Oh well..I think we'll go to take pictures at least. See you soon! I love you all!! :):):)

Hermana Heath

No comments:

Post a Comment