Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!! :)

Hola Familia,

Soo...the mission offices sent me my itinerary...my reaction was the same as mom's...didn't know whether to cry or smile. Puuucha. This week was great. We had the zone conference in Calafate...Elder ViƱas is a capo. I loved his insights about the atonement. I love being a missionary. It's ending soo quickly. I try not to think about it but it's all I hear all day every day. Everyone knows I finish this transfer. It makes it hard to push it out of my head.

Umm...this week Elder Velasquez and Elder Benitez came through Gallegos for a conference in Comodoro. They told me they're trying to convince president to let them leave a day early (Saturday) from their zone in Ushuaia to spend their last sunday of the mission in Caleta Olivia. They told me they're taking me with them...I guess we'll see what president says...but I would love to go! I would get to see Maxi and the Zampa's and all the wonderful families there before leaving. :)

Umm...I can't really think of anything else that happened this week. We had zone conference on Friday which was good...we did lots of practices...I don't know...life is normal! I'm just workin' my little behind off down here in the patagonia...dont' know what else to say. I promise I'll tell you all about everything when I get home...but I can never come up with anything good when I'm at the computer.. oh..this morning my comp and I saved a baby bird. It was in the middle of the street and still learning how to fly...so we picked it up and put it in the bushes. I've got a picture of it sitting on my hand. We're good samaritans:) We've done our good deed of the day! Hahaha...it was sooo cute though.

Anyway...that's all for this week. I'm really tired. Calafate is about 4 hours away..we went in a huge van...it was a loooong ride...I couldn't sleep so we mostly just talked the whole way...and back. It was worth it though..the conference was great...really spiritual. I got roped into singing a musical number with another hermana. I hate public singing and due to the fact that I don't know how to say no, I ended up at the front singing...once again. puuucha. It turned out okay though:)

Have a great week! I love you all! The church is true...and remember to share the love this week:) Read 1 John 3:1...the greatest love in the world! As Elder Heath put it...we sure are lucky to be loved by them!! :) Couldn't have said it better myself.

I LOVE YOU!
Hermana Heath

No comments:

Post a Comment