Thursday, July 11, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME!

July 7, 2013


Well friends, today I turned 19 years old! I am now officially eligible to serve a mission! Wahooo! I realized today that there is no better way to spend a birthday than with your family...and that's exactly what I did! We had so much fun laughing and playing games together. As I was spending time with the people I love most my thoughts drifted to Argentina (as they so often do) and the families I will teach there. I began to wonder what they were doing at that moment.  As I thought about my own family and those I will meet in Argentina, I was filled with joy, gratitude, and love.  I will always remember what I felt in that moment sitting in a circle with my family on our living room floor playing Catch Phrase. I would be completely lost with out my family. They were given to me to help me through my mortal journey on the earth.  My family is the biggest blessing in my life.  I'm so thankful for the knowledge that we, as members of the Church, have that families can be together throughout all eternity.  We are in no way close to perfection, but I'm so incredibly thankful for my family and everyone in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment